Enjoy added security and convenience with your new Clear Mountain Bank Mastercard BusinessCard®
New credit cards can be activated on or after May 20th.
|Benefits at-a-glance||Your existing Visa® credit card||Your new Debit Mastercard BusinessCard®|
|Worldwide acceptance for qualified healthcare expenses|
|Liability protection for unauthorized purchases|
|Mastercard ID Theft Protection|
|Mastercard Global Service™|
Answers to questions you may have …
1. Why are you replacing my existing card?
Your new HSA Mastercard will help us to serve you better by providing you with added benefits.
2. Is there any cost to me?
No, your new card will have no annual fee, just like the card it replaces.
3. When will my new card arrive? You can expect to receive your new card within 2 weeks. When it arrives, simply:
• Call 1.800.992.3808 to activate and select a PIN number
• Sign the back
• Destroy your old card
Also contact any providers who automatically bill your existing card to supply your new card number.
4. Will my PIN remain the same?
For security reasons, you will be prompted to select a new PIN number when calling to activate your new card.
5. Who can tell me more?
If you have other questions, inquire at any branch or give us a call at 304-379-2265.
Other Hsaver Questions
What is Hsaver?
Hsaver is a Health Savings Account (HSA). An HSA is an account you can put money into to save for future medical expenses.
Who can have Hsaver?
Any adult can contribute to an HSA if they:
- Have medical coverage under an HSA-qualified “high deductible health plan” (HDHP)
- Have no other first-dollar medical coverage
- Are not enrolled in Medicare
- Are not claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return
Contributions to your HSA can be made by you, your employer, or both. However, the total contributions are limited annually. If you make a contribution, you can deduct the contributions on your federal income tax return.