Enjoy added security and convenience with the Clear Mountain Bank Mastercard®
|Benefits at-a-glance||Mastercard® Credit Card|
|Worldwide acceptance at 40 million places|
|Liability protection for unauthorized purchases|
|Mastercard Global Service|
|Mastercard ID Theft Protection|
|Mastercard Airport Concierge|
|Mastercard Priceless® Cities|
Answers to questions you may have …
1. Why are you replacing my existing card?
Your new Mastercard will help us to serve you better by providing you with added benefits you can use every day.
2. Will my rates or fees change in any way?
No, the interest rates and other credit card terms outlined in your Cardholder Agreement will remain unchanged.
3. When will my new card arrive?
You can expect to receive your new card in mid-May. Simply:
• Call 1.800.456.6870 in the U.S. or 1.727.570.4888 collect from outside the U.S. to activate on or after May 20, 2019
• Sign the back
• Destroy your old card
Also contact any merchants who automatically bill your existing card to provide your new card number.
4. Who can tell me more?
If you have other questions, inquire at any branch or give us a call at 304-379-2265.
5. If I have multiple cardholders, will each receive a new card?
Yes. All cards will be sent to you as the primary accountholder. When you call to activate your card, the additional cards will also be ready to use.
6. Will my new card work within Apple Pay®?
In the future, your new card will work within Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay® !We expect these services to be available for your new card by September 1st.