Discontinuation of Mobile Banking Support for iOS 8
Posted on: September 20th, 2017
Beginning October 1, 2017, Apple devices using iOS 8 will no longer be supported within Clear Mountain Bank mobile banking. We will no longer have the ability to remediate any mobile banking issues which arise from the use of iOS 8; including critical issues, and we will advise users to upgrade their iOS version upon encountering such issues.
What does this mean for you?
- On October 1, 2017 and thereafter, there will not be any immediate impact to mobile banking customers using iOS 8. Mobile banking apps will continue to function normally and existing users on these platforms will still be able to use the app.
- New users with iOS 8 will still be able to download and install apps.
- Updates to existing mobile banking applications will not force users of iOS 8 to upgrade their operating system or prevent them from installing the update.
- If users of mobile banking on iOS 8 experience issues, we will not be able to remediate them and will advise users to upgrade their iOS to the minimum supported version: iOS 9.
- After October 1, 2017 iOS 9 will be the minimum supported iOS version for Clear Mountain mobile banking.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 304.379.2265.