Want to get up to $5,000 in cash for your down payment and closing costs?
Through First Front Door, if you qualify, Clear Mountain Bank will match your contribution 3-to-1. This means that for every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance, up to a maximum of $5,000*.
*subject to credit approval
Who qualifies for First Front Door funding?
To qualify, you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer (which means you haven’t owned a home within the past three years, or you owned a home only while married but not as a single person within the last three years – this includes a married couple if either has not owned a home in the past three years).
- Secure a first mortgage.
- Have an income at or below 80 percent of the area median income.
- Not be a student working less than 30 hours per week.
- Complete at least four hours of homeownership counseling prior to purchasing the home.
- Agree to maintain the home for five years to retain the full amount of the grant. If a sale occurs before the five years expire, a portion of the grant may be required to be repaid.
How to Apply for First Front Door funding
Schedule an appointment with one of our Clear Mountain Bank Mortgage Specialists for details. You can schedule an appointment online at clearmountainbank.com/mortgages or call 304.379.2265 to be connected with a mortgage specialist near you.
Funds are available beginning April 4, 2018 on a first-come, first-served basis until they are gone, so please don’t delay.