Welcome to a New Way to Pay
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Clear Mountain Bank Mastercard® card using Apple Pay on iPhone® 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch.
Clear Mountain Bank Mastercard debit and credit cards work with Apple Pay. Apple Pay is the easy, secure and private way to pay with a simple touch. Apple Pay changes how you pay with breakthrough contactless payment technology and unique security features built right into iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch. Now you can easily check out at many of your favorite retailers with just a touch of your finger.
Get Started Now
- It’s easy to add your Clear Mountain Bank debit and credit cards to Apple Pay. Simply open the Passbook app on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.1 to get started.
- Apple Watch users can add cards to Apple Pay by opening the Apple Watch App on their iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c running iOS 8.2 or higher
- If you already have a Clear Mountain Bank debit or credit card on file with Apple iTunes®, you can quickly import it into Apple Pay by entering the security code on the back of your card.
- To add a Clear Mountain Bank debit or credit card that is not in iTunes, enter your card information manually or hold your eligible iPhone over the card and use the device camera to capture it automatically. Apple Pay will verify the card with Clear Mountain Bank before the card is ready to use.
- For more information concerning card setup for Apple Pay, please click here.
How to Pay in Stores
- When you’re ready to check out, look for the Apple Pay or Mastercard payWave symbols on the scanner where you normally swipe your card.
- Hold your Apple device near the scanner.
- Select the Clear Mountain Bank debit or credit card you’d like to use to make your purchase.
- Then to complete your transaction, press and hold the Touch ID™ button.
That’s it! When you pay with your Clear Mountain Bank card using Apple Pay, you still get all the benefits and securities your card provides.
How To Pay within Apps
To pay within apps on your mobile device, checking out is as easy as selecting “Apple Pay” and placing your finger on Touch ID.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.