Your big ideas deserve small rates.
Home Equity Line of Credit: 1.99% APR*
6-month introductory rate
Thereafter, take advantage of a 4.75% APR*
regular variable rate
Whether you need money for home improvements, education expenses, or a dream vacation, a Home Equity Line of Credit from Clear Mountain Bank can help.
- 6-month introductory rate of 1.99% APR*
- No annual fee
- Quick, local decision-making
* Introductory Annual Percentage Rate of 1.99% is for the first six billing cycles after closing. Rate requires an automatic payment from a Clear Mountain Bank checking account, a minimum credit limit of $50,000, a minimum initial advance on the line of $25,000, a maximum loan-to-value of 80%, and a minimum credit score of 700. Offer is for new home equity lines of credit only. After the introductory rate period expires, the regular variable rate will be based on an index (The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate), currently 4.75% as of 10/31/2019, subject to a 3.99% minimum, and may vary monthly. Standard underwriting criteria apply. Other rates and terms available. Maximum APR is 17.75%. If line is closed within the first 36 months, a fee of either 1% of the original line amount or all lender paid closing costs (whichever is greater) must be reimbursed to the lender (estimated between $150 and $725 for a $50,000 line, varies by county). Property insurance required on the property securing the home equity line. Collateral must be owner-occupied primary residence. The offer and the disclosed rates are effective as of 10/31/2019 and may change without notice.
Home Equity Loans
Clear Mountain Bank home equity loans are perfect for a one-time borrowing need and offer you the stability of a low fixed rate and fixed terms. Home equity loans can be used for home improvements, vacations, consolidating debts or almost anything else you want or need.
- competitive rates & flexible terms
- fixed monthly payment
- closing costs can be included in your loan
- automatic payments available
Subject to credit approval.